How to save Site Finder results to a project
1. In map view, hover over the layers menu on the left-hand side and click on Site Finder
2. In the side panel, filter your search by selecting your state in the drop-down menu, then adjust the toggle to green next to each layer you wish to apply (suburbs, land size, planning zones, planning overlays, orientation, frontage).
3. Save Search - give it a name in the field provided
4. Then view your saved searches under the My Searches tab
5. Click on the [insert three-dot icon] next to your saved search, and Save to Project.