Planning maps online
Landchecker is an interactive planning map that brings state and local government property information into one place to save you time. View comprehensive state-level planning scheme information and local council information such as approved, pending and rejected planning permits.
Currently available in Victoria and New South Wales. Queensland and Tasmania coming soon.
- View land zoning maps to uncover the permitted land use of a property or area.
- Learn what each planning zone is and how it will impact you. For example, the difference between a General residential zone versus a Residential growth zone.
- Quickly look up if planning restrictions or overlays impact a property.
- Planning controls are comprehensive, including flooding and erosion risks, heritage overlays and areas where there must be a provision for parking spaces.
PLANNING PERMIT SEARCH
- Check the status of planning permits.
- Identify if the permit is Approved, Pending or Rejected.
- Filter planning permits based on date.
- View historical planning permits on a given property.
Conduct advanced checks on a property such as:
- Is it in an area of Cultural Heritage Sensitivity?
- Is the land or property in a bushfire zone?
- Is your property in a low, medium or high-risk area for burglaries?