Wednesday 19th November.
Victorian easement information is now available in the Landchecker map and Premium Property Reports. An easement is the right to cross or otherwise use a portion of someone else’s land.
View easements on the map for greater context
- Open the Due Diligence menu
- Select Easements
- Easements will display on the map
Order a Premium Property Report including easement information
- Enter the address of the property you are interested in
- Relevant property information will be displayed in a panel on the right-hand side of your screen
- Click Property Report, and click Buy Premium
Please note: The easements displayed in Landchecker may only represent a subset of the total easements on the property. To locate all registered easements on a property you should order a copy of the Plan, speak with a professional or contact your local council.
View easements in Landchecker today. www.landchecker.com.au